[SEL] test...now 33...OT

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Apr 16 19:10:28 PDT 2007

Peter, Not to be to picky but it is not the gun that is the problem.
More gun laws are a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. Why? BECAUSE criminals don't
obey the law in the first place. I do have one gun law that would make a
difference though, that one would be to repeal ALL the current laws
restricting lawful persons from having and carrying them. If ONE person
that was there had a firearm and used it the shooting would have
stopped. BUT that is illegal.