[SEL] Wisconsin engine parts

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 11 18:55:31 PDT 2007

I'm assuming they are no longer available from Wisconsin. Can their dealers
do a search to see if another dealer has them on the shelf? I know farm
equipment dealers do this quite often. Another thought is to contact a
couple of dealers and see if they have a couple of junk engines sitting
around. If they are like the dealer dad worked for they rarely threw
anything away that could be robbed to get somebody going if new parts
weren't available.

I logged onto wisconsin.com and was quite surprised that you can download
parts books for free.

John Hall