[SEL] Residual Oil?

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Apr 7 13:55:00 PDT 2007

Ron:

Whut engine?  If it's spark ignition, I use the cheap version of Coleman fuel, called Ozark brand at Wally World.  It is Naptha with an octane around 50.  Works great in old engines, doesn't turn to crud if left and the exhaust smells old-fashioned.

If it's one that's supposed to run on residual oil, it may run fine on number 2 Diesel, available at any truck stop, etc.

Take care - Elden
edurand at mchsi.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand