[SEL] Green Tractor People are Nuts

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Thu Apr 5 05:55:26 PDT 2007

I agree with you Duncan, but the scare may not be totally their fault.  I
have three, no, now only two old unstyled two cylinders.  I have green
things in the house that I would not have bought, but my extended family
has.  Clocks, water glasses, knick knack holders etc.  When they come from a
four year old grandson who finds something in the Dollar store with a green
tractor logo and says "Granddad needs this." it is a  precious gift and must
be displayed/used.

I presume more green things are in my future.
Gary