[SEL] Mica tubing and washers wanted

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 2 00:16:58 PDT 2007

I will vote with Edd & Reg for the Teflon. The ignitors Edd has done for me
are still working fine, even with years of abuse. The boys here in Sydney
use Teflon when rebuilding or making their own ignitors (mainly for those
evil English engines).

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html