[SEL] Diaphragm material

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Sep 30 11:55:01 PDT 2006

At 06:00 PM 30/09/2006, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:45:53 -0400
>From: "John Hall" <jthall at worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: [SEL] Diaphragm material
>
>I need to make a diaphragm for a 2-cycle carb. Anybody know exactly what
>kind of material it is and where to buy it?
>Feel free to reply off list
>John Hall
>jthall at worldnet.att.net

Hi John,
         I'm not trying to be argumentative but is this not what the list
is all about. Learning stuff!

         Why "off list" for a question like this? I'm sure a lot of guys
would rather read the replies to a post like this than some of the other
stuff that gets on to the list - this is actually "engine related".
         I look forward to answers to your question "on list".

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---