[SEL] Diaphragm material

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Sep 29 21:06:20 PDT 2006

John,
    Do you know the thickness?  There is a company near me that has a
tremendous assortment of rubber materials, fuel resistant, high temp
material, etc.  They are great about simply giving me a piece of their
scrap material for jobs such as you describe.  If you could give me some
dimensions (thickness primarily and number of square inches you need), I
could check with them.  Here is a website.  The office I use is the one
in Elizabethtown (the area code they have listed is incorrect as its now
270 instead of 502):

http://www.grplou.com/

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY