[SEL] Attn: Rick Rowlands

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Sep 29 19:08:50 PDT 2006

Once again MY SINCERE RESPECT FOR THE LIST:

Mr.Rowlands...YOU ARE A "POS"..

 History behind this...... Almost a year ago, a very nice young man
attending Vo-tech in Wash. state, sent me his New Way mixer to use for a
pattern, which I sent to Rowlands, his answer: "This will be
fun,".....previously a friend and I had a good working relatiionship with
Rowlands and he did us good.  After Rick's problems, which I understood.....
All I asked,, many times,, is for the borrowed mixer back as I found another
foundry..many times Rowlands assurred me: "The check was in the mail"....to
this date,Nothing,

  Rowlands..think "Bi-Polar"..never again

  Sorry list..I only hope I didn't burn the young man out!!!

  Rick..my phone number is 406 475 3888..days..if ya got the guts.

  RickinMt.