[SEL] A friend's passing

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Sun Sep 24 19:32:09 PDT 2006

It is often said bad news comes in 3's I hope this is the last for me, first
my Dad on August 13, then Ted on the August 22 now Mike.

My thoughts and prayers go to Mike's family in their time of sorrow.

Please remember this old celtic saying:

If tears could build a stairway,
and memories a lane,
I would walk right up to heaven