[SEL] A friend's passing

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 23 08:25:00 PDT 2006

Marilyn, I am so sorry to hear of Mike's passing, I never got to meet Mike
but I bought an engine from him and it was picked up by another friend of
mine and brought to the Portland Engine show where I picked it up. Mike and
I conversed a lot by e-mail and by phone. I still have the engine, it is
still setting where I put it the day I brought it home from Portland. Now
everytime I look at it I will be reminded that it came from a good friend
who has now gone to be with the Lord.

May God grant you and your family a peace that surpasses all understanding
as another of our beloved engine men has departed this life for one where
there will be no suffering, no tears, no heartaches, just joy and peace.

God Bless and Keep You,

Paul in Arkansas