[SEL] New Forum for Painting and Autobody Work

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 23 18:51:49 PDT 2006

Folks I just wanted to give all of you a heads up on a new free forum that just became active this week, it is not on the worldwide web yet but I am told by Howard it will be by this coming week.

Although the site is primarily for folks looking for help with learning Autobody Work and Painting it has a miscellaneous tab that you can go to and Howard will help you with any questions you may have on preparing and painting sheetmetal, iron, plastic, etc.  You can also discuss tools, methods, or just about anything else that relates to working and preparing metal to acquire great finishes. Howard promotes what he calls Howard's Backyard Auto Body training. He is a professional paint and body man who loves to share his knowledge with others and he has assured me he would love to hear from all of the old engine collectors if you need advice on preparing and painting metal to include our old iron. He is a super nice guy and you will love his earthly and down home approach to low cost body and metal work.

The forum is brand new, just came on the web this last week so go and visit the site, register, and become part of what I think will be a new and exciting forum that can help some of us in the hobby. Here is the URL address:

http://www.howardsbackyardautobody.com/phpBB2/index.php

Paul