[SEL] O.T O.T Need to talk to 3/4T Truck Owner

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 24 05:06:17 PDT 2006

How'd you know I got stuck in 4 inches of snow 50 ft from the house!?!?!? I
think part of the problem was the 10 ply tires on the truck when I got it.
Replaced them with something not so stiff and it does seem to grip better.
As for parking lots you get used to backing into spaces. I must admit the
ride quality on mine is GREAT! The only thing I really dislike about mine is
the lack of 4wd. Maybe on the next truck......

John