[SEL] O.T O.T Need to talk to 3/4T Truck Owner

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 14:33:11 PDT 2006

Hi Paul, For what its worth,I have a 02 Chevy ,Silverado HD2500,4x4 with a
6.6 Duramax and Allison auto trans. It's a LT with all the toys, but the
important part is ,it's been trouble free, gets 19+ MPG up hill/down hill
with a 2000+Lb load in the back sometimes. The tranny is set up for towing
heavy loads. The gas big block loves gas. Unless you have a need for it 'I'd
pass on it. The standard 6.0 L  will get the job done. If you can find one
that was a "pet" pay a little more for it rather than a "Mule". Jimmy
O'Hagan, Novato, Ca. 415 892 0236
Hagan