[SEL] Flywheels in Racin Wisconsin

Ed Herreid bigtime64 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:17:34 PDT 2006

I could pick them up and hold them for you.  I work about 20 minutesw from
Racine.  From there I saw that Joe P is going down to coolsprings, I could
probably pass them along to him or I know of a couple more guys that go that
wayfor the meets I could send them with.

I am interested in meeting the seller as I have bid on but been outbid on a
few items of his recently.  I could maybe get a preview of what is on the
sale block.  Let me  know if you win.

Ed Herreid
Trevor WI