[SEL] Power Plant Update

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Sep 20 12:33:17 PDT 2006

Hi Elden,

Your project sounds a helluva lot like the rescue of three 3-cylinder
Fairbanks-Morse generator outfits that were in a power station in Long
Lake, New York.  Check out some of the pics of that project.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/fairbanksmorse32.html

Good luck!!  It's worth saving those engines.  They are sweet runners and
definitely crowd pleasers at any showgrounds.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com