[SEL] Last Ride of a Great Engine Truck

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Tue Sep 19 22:35:09 PDT 2006

Paul, you must have mixed emotions, right now.  On one hand, you are glad
your grandson escaped serious injury; but, on the other hand you'd probably
like to strangle him for destroying your beautiful truck.

I hope things work out well in the long haul.

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA