[SEL] Border Bob Update

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Sep 19 08:12:16 PDT 2006

Hi All, See the latest from Sheila below! The best time to call and visit
with Bob is between 4:30 -8:30 PM Theres is no rehab work done during this
time. Bob has some holes in his memory and short term mem is still sketchy.
He may know you when you call he may not.  He had been recalling events
that never happened like visits to Australia and people that Bob said
visited that never did or remembered people who didn't actually visit that
did. But it is getting better.
Visits in person have to work around the rehab schedule.
  If you get a chance call.                  THANK YOU,  Mark