[SEL] The Plan

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Sep 18 18:42:12 PDT 2006

Dave,
    Should I go on and put in a bid with Arnie now for the 20 HP Famous
"just in case"?  I would hate for a grieving friend to have to deal with
this sort of thing.  I'll just go on and drop a $500 check in the mail
to Arnie as payment for it.  BTW, if you are taking the KY route to get
your trailer, we might arrange for one of our local "Smoky's" to put you
up for a while in one of our local county run "hotels".  I'm sure a 20
HP Famous would be sufficient bond....... maybe enough to pay the fine
too!  Be careful and have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY