[SEL] The Plan

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Sep 18 16:27:02 PDT 2006

Hi All,
	Well Jake came today to pick up my 15 HP Domestic (See:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/15%20HP%20Domestic/15hpdomestic.html)
and pay me for it. It was tough watching it go up the drive, but I know
it's got a good home and now I have ALMOST enough money in my pocket to buy
the 11 HP Austral from Rob and Kelley! See:
http://engines.rustyiron.com/austral/index.html (Given the OUTRAGEOUS price
Rob is getting for the engine I sure hope that [at least] he is taking
Kelley to a nice bed and breakfast several times--but I digress!)
	On Wed. morning (the 20th) I'll pull out at sparrow's fart (or before) and
head for Philadelphia TN where I'll pick up a 10,000 GVW trailer (like this
one--see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300026734712&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1
) That's a 526 mile trip. After picking up the trailer I'll head west on RT
40 for about 2,038 miles and then merge onto CA 60. At that point I'll be
about an hour from Kelley and Rob's place. I plan to get to their place by
10:00 (or so) on Sunday! Reg will be there, and that's good because Rob
tells me that we will need strong backs and weak minds for loading the
Austral on my trailer! In all the trip out will be 2,699 miles.
	I'll leave Rob and Kelley on Monday with the Austral in tow and arrive
back in Greensburg on Thurs, the 28th. The trip home will be a lot easier,
for it's only 2,444 miles! Wish me luck. I'm hoping to keep the dirty side
of my truck down the whole way. If I don't make it back alive and you are
interested in any of my engines (see:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/Roti_Eng/ ) please contact Arnie.
He will be handling the sale for my wife!
	Dave