[SEL] Another R&V

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 12 19:58:21 PDT 2006

As part of my ongoing effort to corner the market on R&Vs in Oz, another has
joined the collection.
This one has been simmering away for about 3-4 years but finally came my
way. I had to get it shipped down from Nth Queensland as I did not really
feel like a 4000km round trip to pick it up (I am getting wimpy in my old
age).
The engine is a 4hp R Line engine and is in very good and fairly complete
condition. It will make a nice companion to the 4hp L Line engine (which is
getting closer to being restored) and of course all the other R&Vs.
Pics at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/rv4hprline.html

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW