[SEL] 11 horsepower lamp start Austral oil engine--Info Needed

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Sep 12 18:12:21 PDT 2006

>Dave,
>Great looking engine!  Have a safe trip home with it!
>Tom Schmutz

Hi Tom,
          Looks as if this whole deal is coming together. Jake Faith is
buying my 15 HP Domestic, My wife is telling me "Go for it' and a friend is
loaning me his 10,000 GVW trailer for the 5,000+ mile trip to KA to pick
this heavy bastard up! Additionally, I have a line on a 10,000 GVW trailer
here in PA for around $3,400.00 and figure that another $500.00 will buy an
appropriate winch to load the damn thing. Further Rob tells me that any
damn fool (even a Cajun) can start it--so what the hell, I think I would be
a damn fool to pass this one up.
         Dave