[SEL] Reg LOST??????????????

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Sep 11 19:29:06 PDT 2006

Hi All,
	Steve Royster just contacted me. His server is down. In any event he was
to pick Reg up at the airport tonight. Reg never showed up and upon
investigation Steve determined that Reg never got on the airplane. So the
BIG question is--WHERE THE HELL IS REG!  If anyone knows please contact
Steve at his cell phone at 828.776.4918, or his home phone at 828. 645.5396.
	Dave
PS, Marg, Don't worry. We will take fine care of this National Treasure
from OZ!
PPS, When someone knows what in the hell has happened to Reg please post it
to the List so that we all can go to sleep!