[SEL] 11 horsepower lamp start Austral oil engine--Info Needed

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Sep 11 18:01:17 PDT 2006

Hi All,
	I need to know the weight of an 11 horsepower lamp start Austral oil
engine. It can be seen at:
http://engines.rustyiron.com/austral/ronaldsontippettaustral.jpg I plan to
haul it from KA to PA--about 2,500 miles. I think my 7,000 will do the job,
but Rob thinks that I'll need a 10,000 GVW trailer. Thus I need to know the
weight of this engine. Any help will be appreciated!
	Dave
PS, Inane comments such as "I don't know the engine's weight, but it sure
is BIG" will be responded to in an appropriate manner!
PPS, Help me here Reg and Kerry and Edd. If two of you guys from down under
can lift it then my 7,000 GVW trailer will be sufficient, If it takes all
three of you then I'll have to buy a 10,000 GVW trailer!