[SEL] Casting Demo

Rick Rowlands rowlands1941 at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 11 04:04:43 PDT 2006

If he is melting with propane he has a definate cost and time advantage over
me with the electric furnace.  I've lost money steadily since day 1 and have
to design and build a solid fueled furnace before I can melt again.  The
only ones who made out with my little foundry experiment was the electric
company.

Rick