[SEL] no go

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 06:16:15 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/9/2006 10:58:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
edsengns at optusnet.com.au writes:

<< I am not getting any list mail.I have sent a test with no reply not even my
 test..If there is mail getting through could some of you reply of list to me
 and let me know if you get this and any other of my posts. >>

Maybe someone over there needs to contact Edd and tell him to contact
Spencer.  He may have the same problem I have with AOL every so often and that is AOL
will not let my list mail come to me thinking it is some type of spam. Only
Spencer can straighten it out with them.  Thanks Spencer!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com