[SEL] Casting Demo

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 10 02:06:58 PDT 2006

G'Day Ed
Likewise well done to Grandpa's Casting Co for a few very informative hours
in which I totally enjoyed.
I totally forgot to take ANY pictures at all while listening to John
describe and show us the total process.

Well done also to Curt for the fist class pattern he had made for the
flywheel.

And thanks to Leroy, Dave and the others that arranged the visit, another
highlight of my trip.

Kerry Morris
Lithgow N.S.W  OZ

WEB:  www.members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49/