[SEL] OT. To the aussies

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 8 06:19:10 PDT 2006

Thanks for that Paul.What with the loss of my good friend TED then Steve
Irwin it was bad enough but to top it of an Ozy motor racing icon Peter
Brock was killed today in a rally crash in Western Australia .To many in
Australia he was  admired and very highly regarded.He was one of the
greatest in motor sport here.He was 61 years old and had been racing for 30
years.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia