[SEL] - Maglite LED Conversion O.T.

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 00:24:12 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/6/2006 10:16:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jmackess at twcny.rr.com writes:

If  you're talking about the Mini-Maglite, I got the kit at Lowes. It's
easy to  install, and does need the end switch,
gives a nice white lite, but you  lose the ability to focus it.

In a message dated 9/6/2006 9:28:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,