[SEL] stationary engine list

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Sep 6 14:53:04 PDT 2006

George,
    It couldn't be from the list.  We've been running at probably 25
messages or so average a day for quite a bit.  You could only have 720
from the SEL if you haven't checked your mail for a month.  Your email
address may have been captured by the spammers.  Getting off the list
won't solve this problem.  Getting a new email address will.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky