[SEL] Hauling needed

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 06:46:13 PDT 2006

Morning Ed.
  Coolsprings is 10 miles south of the Brookville, PA exit 78, I-80, on route 36.
  It's a great engine show for this part of the country. Lots of club owned engines and equipment, plud usually a big turnout of displayers. Well worth you efforts to see it. I don't know the dates but someone will.
  Ron Frost

Ed stoller <edstoller at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Humm,

I plan to be in Missouri in October; could someone give me a link to this
Coolsprings show.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/