[SEL] Hauling needed

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 20:26:35 PDT 2006

If anyone from the midwest intends to go to Coolsprings in October, I am
looking to get a pair of new fenders for my Titan 10-20 hauled back this
way. Anywhere within a couple hundred miles of Baraboo would be great, and
I am willing to pay someone who can help me out and promises to take good
care of my fenders.
Contact me off list if you are able to help.
Thanks,
Joe
P.S. Anyone going to the show at Albany, MN and want to meet up and visit?

Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA