[SEL] OT. To the aussies

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 5 16:18:08 PDT 2006

My goodness , I sure didn't mean to get this tug of war started , But I do
say everybody's got their own opinion .and that's the way it should be. so
it makes no difference , you liked him or you didn't , Lots of people  did
and some didn't, I could get killed at my job any day but that put me in
Steve's category .

Rex