[SEL] Gold Plated Chamberlain

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Sep 5 10:56:48 PDT 2006

>From: "Patrick M Livingstone" <pml1 at bigpond.net.au>
>Subject: [SEL] Gold Plated Chamberlain
>To: "Stationary Engine ATIS List" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>,
>
>I am still sorted out the 250 odd photos
>Patrick M Livingstone
>Leichhardt NSW

Hi Patrick,
         You're slipping up - your pics are normally up on the Sunday night :-)

         Not to worry - we had our annual show this last weekend and I'm
still sorting as well !!
         What I've looked at of yours so far seem to be up to your normal
high standard - thanks and well done.

         Those gold plated bits would never last here - the indigenous
population would think that they were brass and hammer them off to take to
the local "scrappie".

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans