[SEL] OT. To and from the aussies

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Mon Sep 4 22:44:30 PDT 2006

Yes there are lots of people with higher risks jobs than he had. The
difference here is that he touched the lives of millions of viewers and he
stood up for the animal kingdom and tried to share that with his audience.
No matter what kind of man he was he was and still is very important to God
and I know today he is in a better place even though he will be truly missed
by his family, friends and fans. Yes a lot of people have lost the meaning
of something special but not me. I cared for my wife for years before her
death and there were times I just did not think I'd make it through another
day seeing her suffer as she did. But with all the pain and heartache, she
was and will always be special to me for what she taught me about strength
and caring for one another.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!