[SEL] OT. To the aussies

Cam grundy ponchie at ozemail.com.au
Mon Sep 4 18:27:41 PDT 2006

Hi Peter
              I don't agree with you there, this man was a true
conservationist and mixed a lot of humor with it to get it across. What a
lot of people don't realize is that most of what he made went back into that
cause, he also did a lot for Tourism here. It is sad to think that the rest
of the world thought of him and his cause than some of our fellow countryman
did.
Cheers Cam.