[SEL] Very OT but need help

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Oct 31 15:54:54 PST 2006

At 05:49 PM 10/31/2006, you wrote:
>Dave,
>Hmmm.....sold the Domestic, bot an Austral, bot a Jag......you must have
>hooked Jake good!
>Curt H

Hi Curt,
         Jake is a VERY generous man. List price on a 2006 Jag X Type is a
mere $43,000.00. Rob gave me a "friend's price" on the Austral! Life is good!
         Dave
PS, Six years ago I retired and Jennie went back to work at IUP. Our family
income immediately went up by 60%!
PPS, Do you wonder why I think that Life is GOOD?
PPPS, I hope to see $500,000.00 per year before I turn room temperature!
PPPPS, Damn the mice--Full Steam Ahead!