[SEL] Very OT but need help

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue Oct 31 14:46:51 PST 2006

Curt ...further to my previous suggestion for rat prevention and I am sure
it would work for your mice.You speak of the remaining smell. I have
installed in my house a device called a KONK. They originate from Canada and
consist of a small wall mounted electronic unit that contains either a
deodoriser or Pyrethrum spray can.The latter can contents stops flys etc
entering the house. The electronics powered by a 9v battery produce  a puff
of whatever can you have in ,every 7 and a half minutes .The de odouriser
would be fine for your vehicle after that you could install it in your house
or perhaps the Dunny.In my Dunny I have an industrial type extractor fan
...........but that is another story! Naturally I expect comedians ,sceptics
and nonbelievers ,snake dancers and Mormons to reply to this advice.