[SEL] Hit Miss Engine Mailboxes - New Thread

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 13:36:59 PST 2006

In a message dated 10/29/2006 1:10:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
paulmaples at sbcglobal.net writes:

<< currently have an old Hit Miss engine theme mailbox or for that matter an
old Tractor Theme mailbox. >>

Paul,

I have a steel wheel McCormick Deering W30 that is not worth restoring due to
too many engine parts missing sitting at the end of driveway along with a
stationary hay baler behind it.  Mail box is a few feet away.  It has become a
land mark for directions for neighboring folks.  This along with my 4 ft
diameter saw blade painted with a big yellow smiley face sitting 10 ft in the air
nearby makes for many conversations in the area.  I.E., the crazy man lives
there!  I will have to take some pictures and send you.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com