[SEL] Re: SEL Digest, Vol 31, Issue 30

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Oct 31 11:51:33 PST 2006

At 07:00 PM 31/10/2006, you wrote:
>mailbox folders
>To: "SEL" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>, <jdat at mylist.net>,
>
>I am having difficulty getting Outlook Express to recognize and open
>mailbox folders.      <snip>   when I try to open the mailbox in OE it
>says that there is nothing in the folder.
>
>How can I get OE to recognize the files in the mailboxes?  I have been
>using click and drag which should move files and folders from one drive to
>another.  Help!  What do I need to do differently?
>
>Gary

Hi Gary,
         You gotta "Import" your old folders. I do not use OE but it works
like this.
Go >file>import>messages and point it to where your old files are.

Best regards
Jerry Evans.
Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery

Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery   ----- The lower cost Data Recovery
Alternative !
We recover your LOST DATA resulting from Hard Drive Failure / Virus attack
/ Accidental or Malicious Deletion of files, Reformatting or Partition Loss
(FDISK).
We also retrieve lost passwords for most popular programmes.
Visit our site:
http://www.databak.co.za
Tel: (016)365-5787
Tel. Intntl.: +27(16)365-5787
eMail: jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Snail Mail: P.O.Box 521, Randvaal. 1873. Republic of South Africa

---