[SEL] Very OT but need help

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Oct 31 10:47:14 PST 2006

Curt,
On most cars the A/C difusion grates snap in/out. What is the chance you
could snap these out, remove the blower motor, and use your leaf blower,
alternating between blowing in the A/C vents and the blower motor
opening to hopefully blow the critters out.
Perhaps a good scrubbing of the ducts with PineSol using rags on a
plumbers snake might clean it all out. Modern A/C systems are reasonably
watertight today and have a built in drain system to remove condensate.
Might work. My 2 cents worth.....
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC