[SEL] Very OT but need help

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Oct 31 05:59:11 PST 2006

Hi Curt,
         Let the Toyota sit for 6 months (or so) and the smell will be
gone. In the meantime buy Becky an X-Type Jaguar (see:
http://www.jaguarusa.com/us/en/x-type/highlights/highlights/introduction.htm)
Jennie just got one and is delighted with it! If Becky is as pleased with
the Jag as is Jennie then you can sell the Toyota next summer--if not you
can sell the Jag and she can drive the Toyota and mice skeletons around.
         Dave
PS, Why did a 2004 Toyota Matrix have holes in the wheel wells?