[SEL] Very OT but need help

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue Oct 31 03:52:26 PST 2006

We live on the farm and my wife parks her car just outside our back door most
of the time.  Recently weve discovered that mice are some how getting into the
interior through the wheel wells and have taken up residence.  I set and
trapped one mouse the other night and noticed that she has been nursing young.
Since then they must of died some where in the heating ducts and has made the
car almost unbareable for her to drive back in forth to work without gagging
from the dead mouse smell.  I have already removed all four of the seats and
most of the trunk compartment and did find much debrie and droppings but no
actual nest.  Has anybody had this experience and how did you resolve the
problem.  We are trying to avoid going to the dealer.  The car is a 2004
Toyota Matrix.
any and all advise would be appreciated.  Thankyou in advance.
Curt & Becky Andree