[SEL] John Hisaw passing

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Oct 29 05:10:19 PST 2006

  We lost a pretty darn good R&V collector in Idaho.  Talked to John many
times and traded my JD for a Galloway.  He was nice enough to go get it off
a pole and get it to his dad, who brought it to Helena for me.

  Here's the notice off of Harry's...

John Hisaw was in a fatal truck accident on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2006 near
Jackpot, NV. His funeral services will be Friday, Oct. 27, 2006 in Burley,
ID at 1 pm. Rasmussen Funeral Home phone # 208 678-2100. His mother, Jodi
Bellinghausen has asked that I post this on this website. Diane Griswold

  RickinMt.