[SEL] Remove us from your list

Rick Rowlands rowlands1941 at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 28 17:55:27 PDT 2006

Nobody gets placed on this list without wanting to be here.  If you are on
the list unsubscribe the same way that you subscribed.

I'm amazed at how utterly dense people like you can be.  Time and time again
we've said that the instructions you need to unsubscribe are at the bottom
of EVERY POST.  I'm getting sick and tired of morons who cannot do even the
simplest things such as click on the link at the bottom of the post.

This list is for people with a modicum of intelligence.  Its clearly not for
you.

Rick