[SEL] out of control spam

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 28 09:30:06 PDT 2006

Sir
Since this seems to be your first e-mail to the list it is not necessary to
start a war with several nice people that are here to help members with
their projects. If you received these postings in error then just post this
and someone would be more than happy to explain to you on how to remove
yourself from the list.
Lyle DeWitt Myles