[SEL] Royster Sighting?

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Oct 27 19:19:03 PDT 2006

Hi All,
	Has anyone seen (or heard from) the Royster Brothers? They said that they
would be at the Arden Show, but no one has seen them. I know both Mike and
Steve as DEDICATED engine men--men who would not miss the Arden show if
their life depended on it.
	Arnie and I couldn't make the show this year, but sent Bambi and Nitro
down to keep Steve and Mike company. Several years ago when the girls were
with Mike and Steve everything seemed to go well (although Bambi did
complain a bit about Steve's lack of "staying power"-- whatever the hell
that is.) But the Roysters are older now and I'm afraid that Bambi and
Nitro may have been too much for them! If anyone either sees or hears from
(or hears about) either/both of the Roysters please let me know. I only
hope to doG that they are not found somewhere room temperature! I would
never forgive myself--or Nitro and Bambi!
	Dave