[SEL] Hurst Ranch Historical Center

Kelley Garcia kgarcia at rustyiron.com
Thu Oct 26 06:49:20 PDT 2006

Lol!  Sounds like a bit of envy....

Hey Arnie,  your comments remind me of one of the Mac commercials.

Check out "Work vs. Home" at  http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/ ("Better
Results" is kinda fitting, as well).

This 'engine show' was a bit different, as there was more hands-on equipment
than engines.  So doing something a little different in presenting the show
kinda fits in with the theme and ambiance that was present that day.  The
day was more of a play day and the slide show with movement and happy tunes
better conveys "being there"
--
See ya,
Kelley