[SEL] Hurst Ranch Historical Center

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Wed Oct 25 15:21:53 PDT 2006

On Oct 25, 2006, at 12:58 PM, Arnie Fero wrote:

> I'm not crazy about the Mac-induced changes in how you report engine
> shows.

Do I detect a tinge of computer envy?  Grab the apple, we all know
that you want it.  Just one bite... it's all you need.

> Just because a Mac makes it easy, doesn't mean that it should
> be done.

You must have been one of the guys who thought that Picasso should
have stuck with carpentry or that Van Gogh needed to use more
sweeping brush strokes.

> The style you used previously was excellent.

Thank you.  Fret not, for the format has not been abandoned.  One
needs a variety of media to fill out one's experience:  pictures,
slideshows, audio, video.  When they make "computerized scents"
affordable, I'll have it for you.  More sensory stimulus is better.

Take, for instance, something as simple as dinner.  You could stop by
the McDonalds drive-through on your way home and snarf down your
burger while barreling down the highway at 80 m.p.h.

Or, you could go for the full-dining-experience:  Expertly prepared
and complimentary dishes, shared with a beautiful woman, with soft
background music, in an elegant setting...

At http://www.rustyiron.com, I offer you the latter.

Rob