[SEL] Mike Burns photos are up.....

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Mon Oct 23 16:38:09 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Curt
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 10:43 AM
To: SEL; SEL (Oldengine.org)
Subject: [SEL] Mike Burns photos are up.....

What a fine weekend! Spectacular weather, great friends, and great toys
at another gathering of old iron at Mike Burns on Saturday. Tommy Berry
took his shingle mill down and belted it to one of Mike's Moguls. Luke,
the young fellow that bought your Rumley was there. He's got the old
iron bug bad!
I fired a few of the tractors up and drove them around. Yeah, I could
easily convert to a FATG with one of these!
Well here are a the photos. I left the resolution a little higher than I
normally do, to try and preserve as much of the resolution as possibly.
Most are about 110k in size. Hope you enjoy them.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/MikeBurns2006/Thumbnails.ht
ml>

Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Curt, thank you for posting the super pix!  They were the next best thing to
being there.   I like looks of machinery showing its antiquity, rather than
trying to masquerade as new by wearing a fresh paint job.

Do you have any more information about the IHC tractor in picture
#P1010022.jpg?  It's "kewl"!

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger