[SEL] Wisconsin Auction

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Sun Oct 22 15:15:30 PDT 2006

Thanks Steve for an excellent report.  It would have been great to
see such a great load of gear for sale in one spot. Talk about big
kids in a lolly shop.  The guy that the sale was held for; ...... was
this his entire collection?? Has he got restored gear as well?? (if
he is still kicking) everything looked to be as found condition.  If
he has restored engines I bet they would be impressive.
regards Russell